Simplexity’s Software Engineering Team provides a wide array of applications for instrument control and data management, with project experience ranging from bioresearch to manufacturing Quality Control (QC) and consumer-facing kiosks.
Our software development process focuses on client requirements, ensuring each is traced through development and documented testing. We are accustomed to working both independently and as an integrated part of the client’s project group.
Whether your organization needs software to perform product testing, assembly monitoring, quality verification, or to interface with other subsystems, instruments, or componentry, Simplexity’s software engineering team is here to help.
Examples of Simplexity’s expertise include:
- Custom application development to configure and test products or to validate assembly and performance on production lines
- User interface design for complex mechatronic products, such as advanced vending machines, to provide rich and flexible customer experiences
- Precision motor control ranging from intricate laboratory processes to heavy load implementations
- Data acquisition and analysis via sensors, cameras, scales, lasers, and digital equipment
- Communication via network (TCP, HTTP), serial, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data modeling and efficient algorithm creation to create smart, effective products
- Database and client-side development including full-schema design to integration into existing infrastructure
- Broad development language support such as C++, C#, VB, and Python
- Deep knowledge of testing languages, technologies, and protocols
- Advanced software tools such as MATLAB/Simulink and LabVIEW
- Design of full user interface and machine control systems for products with dedicated PC control
With this portfolio, our clients trust Simplexity’s software engineering team to choose the right technology for both new product development and updates to legacy products. Contact Simplexity to discuss how we might help address your software development needs.
“Simplexity has a highly motivated, technically resourceful staff. For a complete project or for augmentation of an existing program, they are a go-to team in a crunch.”
Taylor Reid, Director Instrumentation