Add Capacity to Your Engineering Team
Are you an engineering manager or leader with an engineering team who doesn’t have enough hours in the day to get all the products designed for which you’re responsible? Would you like to keep your team focused on your core technology and have a team of experienced product developers take care of everything else? This is how Simplexity operates for many of our clients. We work alongside your engineers, taking on the tasks that make the most sense for getting the product to market on schedule.
Examples of projects where we’ve co-developed products with our clients include:
- Redesigning a printer to function in zero gravity that is currently being used on the International Space Station, the HP Envy Zero Gravity Printer.
- Serving as a portion of a large mechanical engineering development team when designing Microsoft’s first wearable product, the Microsoft Band.
- Designing the electronics and firmware for a fully immersive, virtual reality headset in collaboration with multiple design partners.
Additional content related to managing capacity and partnering to manage engineering bandwidth:
- A Comparative Evaluation of 4 Outsourcing Engineering Service Models Whitepaper
- Tips for Designing a Medical Device With a Development Partner
- Find an Expert in Mechatronics, Precision Motion Control, Gears, or Mechanisms
Next Steps: please contact us to let us know your schedule and team needs. After we execute a non-disclosure agreement, we will set up an introductory phone call to learn more.