FLEXIBLE ENGINEERING SERVICES TO
ADD CAPACITY TO YOUR TEAM
Contract or outsourced engineering services can spell enormous relief for engineering managers or leaders with overtasked engineering teams. Would you like to keep your team focused on your core proficiencies and have a team of experienced product developers take care of everything else? This is how Simplexity operates for many of our clients. Simplexity engineers work to provide contract engineering services alongside your engineers, providing flexible engineering bandwidth to help get your product to market on schedule.
100% US-Based, ISO 13485:2016 Certified Contract Engineering Services
The decision to hire outside engineering design resources is not one anyone takes lightly so it’s critical to hire the right partners to complete this work. Simplexity engineering teams are 100% US-based, delivering quality design engineering services to our clients since 2005. Also, Simplexity is ISO 13485:2016 Certified for medical device product development.
Could your team benefit by leveraging Contract Engineering ?
If you are managing an engineering team or product development effort right now, chances are good you’d be likely to answer “yes” to some of the following questions:
- In the current business climate, have you been struggling to hire/retain the right internal team to complete needed engineering work?
- Are you nervous about adding internal staff given ongoing market uncertainty or external global threats to market stability?
- Are you concerned about your team’s current engineering bandwidth or ability to finish your projects on time?
- Do you think you may need additional engineering expertise that isn’t a core strength within your internal team?
- Do you need to outsource some or all of your design engineering but are nervous about finding a reliable partner to work with?
Companies big and small are facing these types of questions and the good news is that Simplexity can help. We are very comfortable offering a range of outsourced or flexible engineering services that help our clients enhance their engineering efforts either temporarily or long-term.
Our blog, “How a Flexible Engineering Development Team Can Help Solve Hiring Challenges” addresses common questions on this topic head-on. It reviews the factors supporting flexible engineering services resourcing models as well as how various models can benefit not only engineering managers but internal engineering team members.
You can also learn more about a few of the projects where we’ve co-developed products with our clients:
- Redesigning a printer to function in zero gravity that is currently being used on the International Space Station, the HP Envy Zero Gravity Printer.
- Serving as a portion of a large mechanical engineering development team when designing Microsoft’s first wearable product, the Microsoft Band.
- Designing the electronics and firmware for a fully immersive, virtual reality headset in collaboration with multiple design partners.
Additional content related to leveraging flexible engineering services to manage engineering capacity:
- Whitepaper: A Comparative Evaluation of 4 Outsourcing Engineering Service Models
- Tips for Designing a Medical Device With a Development Partner
- Find an Expert in Mechatronics, Precision Motion Control, Gears, or Mechanisms
Next Steps: please contact us to let us know your schedule and team needs. After we execute a non-disclosure agreement, we will set up an introductory phone call to learn more about how our team might help yours.