Simplexity’s electrical engineering team is ready to help bring your product from idea to reality. If firmware provides the brains for modern devices, electronics provide the nervous system, binding together computational hardware, sensors, communications, and power systems.
Simplexity's Electrical Engineering Expertise
Clients rely on our electrical engineering team’s experience including:
- Full system electrical architecture and design
- PCBA architecture, design, layout, prototyping
- EMC (ESD, RFI), design for compliance
- Electrical design for high-volume production, design for manufacturing, design for low cost
- Digital design, FPGAs, Verilog, VHDL
- Sensors, including thermal, optical, encoders, electrochemical, biomedical, and strain gages
- Signal conditioning circuitry, low-noise analog front ends
- Power supply and battery specification and design
- Cable harness design and prototyping
- Rigid-flex, flex circuit and flex cable design
- Motion controls
- Low power designs
- Wearables and miniaturization including high-density interconnect (HDI) PCBA design
- Rotary and linear positioning system design
- Rapid protoypting of electrical proof-of-concept
Simplexity’s electrical engineering team also works closely with our systems engineers to deliver product architectures optimized for size, cost, and performance. The team is experienced in generating trade-off curves necessary to help stakeholders understand the relationships between key product parameters, such as the tradeoff between product battery life and battery size, weight and cost.
Whether it is careful modeling of an analog circuit prior to prototype or selecting an FPGA for a signal processing application, our electrical engineering team has the experience to help you mitigate risk. We thrive on specialized, unique applications. For example, our electrical engineers have executed multiple FPGA based printhead drive designs into unique printer form factors. We also miniaturized a development kit circuit board with two RF communication front ends into an AA battery sized board using high-density interconnect technologies (HDI). And we are always open to even more complex engineering challenges and relish in finding the simplest solution.
Contact Simplexity to discuss how we might help address your electrical engineering needs.
“Simplexity’s work was impressive. Dorota's team quickly understood our needs and worked very professionally to achieve the goals. We had a direct comparison between their engineering services and those of another company, and Simplexity quickly and clearly stood out as the best. She and her team are very strong in all that has to do with industrial design, product development and mechanical engineering. I would say we have finally found a skilled partner in product development of electronic devices. I look forward to working with them again!”
-Luis F. González Pérez PhD
Director Centro de Diseño Electrónico, Tecnológico de Monterrey