Today’s sophisticated devices are made possible by advances in electrical engineering. If firmware provides the brains for modern devices, electronics provide the nervous system, binding together computational hardware, sensors, communications, and power systems.
SIMPLEXITY’S ENGINEERING EXPERTISE
Our electrical engineering team’s experience includes:
- PCA architecture, design, layout, and prototyping
- EMC, ESD, RFI, design for compliance
- Electrical design for high-volume production, design for manufacturing, design for low cost
- 3D mechanical modeling of PCAs, electronics packaging, and cooling
- Digital design, FPGAs, Verilog, and simulation
- High- and low-speed buses
- Sensors, including thermocouples, optical, encoders, and strain gages
- Signal conditioning circuitry, low-noise amplifiers
- Power supply and battery specifications and design
- Cable harnesses design and prototyping
- Flex cable design
Simplexity’s electrical engineering team also works closely with our systems engineers to deliver product architectures optimized for size, cost, and performance. The team is experienced in generating trade-off curves necessary to help stakeholders understand the relationships between key product parameters, such as product battery life and battery size and weight.
Whether it is careful modeling of an analog circuit prior to prototype or selecting an FPGA for a signal processing application, our electrical engineers have the experience that helps you mitigate risk. We thrive on specialized, unique applications. For example, we created a design capable of delivering high power and current while operating within tight temperature constraints. We also designed a miniaturized circuit board using high-density interconnect technologies (HDI) with multiple RF paths. Our electrical engineering team is always open to even more complex engineering challenges and figuring out the simplest path to solve them.
“Simplexity’s work was impressive. Dorota's team quickly understood our needs and worked very professionally to achieve the goals. We had a direct comparison between their engineering services and those of another company, and Simplexity quickly and clearly stood out as the best. She and her team are very strong in all that has to do with industrial design, product development and mechanical engineering. I would say we have finally found a skilled partner in product development of electronic devices. I look forward to working with them again!”
-Luis F. González Pérez PhD
Director Centro de Diseño Electrónico, Tecnológico de Monterrey