Product Development Careers
We're always on the lookout for outstanding engineers who are interested in joining our team. Are your credentials top notch? Are you creative, hard-working and endlessly flexible?
If your answer is "yes", or even better, "darn right", we may need your talents.
- Engineer who builds quadcopters, learns new skills, or programs robots for fun
- Have found a way to excel in the most challenging circumstances
- Like to work around smart people
- Are not a fan of bureaucracy or office politics
- Do not quit until a job meets or exceeds the requirements
- Like to take the weekend off for a favorite activity
- Believe in utmost integrity
- Pursue excellence until we have produced designs we are proud of
- Do not work on projects that harm people
- Focus on making our clients wildly successful
- Appreciate taking the time to enjoy life
Do we have a match? Most important of all, are you ready to be responsive to some of the brightest, most demanding clients working in engineering today?
We have office locations in southern California (San Diego), northern California (Sunnyvale), and the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR/ Vancouver, WA and Seattle, WA) areas. We are always on the lookout for future employees (product development engineers specializing in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems/firmware, or control systems & mechatronics).
See What Some of our Employees Said When Independently Surveyed by Inc. Magazine
The organization has always been transparent regarding the health of the company but has also gone above and beyond during the pandemic to provide all of the necessary tools and support needed to work remotely. In addition to all of the support provided, they have continued to promote an amazing company culture under challenging circumstances."
"I am constantly challenged, fairly compensated, well supported, and have a load of fun working for Simplexity PD. I will stay here as long as they'll have me!"
"Working on various projects has allowed me to learn many facets of engineering. Also, there are many incredibly talented engineers who are always willing to share their experiences and help me grow as an engineer."
"Simplexity is a great company to work for and I respect my coworkers and enjoy their company. Most of the projects we choose are valuable to society and we always do our best work and creatively solve problems."
What Our Employees Say About Working at Simplexity
Employee Recognition and
A Unique Engineering
A Fun Place to
Company Culture and
Strong Teams and Project
Part of a Greater
Simplexity Values and
Current Positions Available:
Even if your specific job is not open currently, Simplexity is always looking for exceptional engineers. Highly qualified candidates, experienced or new college graduates, will be considered for upcoming projects in our offices. We are also sometimes open to experienced engineers who wish to work part-time.
If you are interested in a future career with Simplexity, we are working on developing a pool of talent. If you would like to be considered for future positions, please let us know.
Whether applying for a current job opening or a future position, please submit your resume and cover letter telling us more about yourself and why you’re interested in joining our team.
- Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer | San Francisco Bay Area
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer | Portland Area
- Electrical Design Engineer | San Diego
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer | San Diego
- Electro-mechanical Technician | San Diego
- Senior Mechatronic Systems Engineer | San Diego
- Principal Molecular Diagnostics Engineer | San Diego
- Embedded Firmware Engineer | San Diego
Sampling of Employee Responses From Independently Run Inc. Magazine Survey
Download the graphic from Inc. Magazine
Hear What CEO, Dorota Shortell, Has to Say About the Company Culture at Simplexity
Read the full blog