Product Development Jobs
We're always on the lookout for outstanding engineers who are interested in joining our team. Are your credentials top notch? Are you creative, hard-working and endlessly flexible?
If your answer is "yes", or even better, "darn right", we may need your talents.
- Engineer who builds quadcopters and programs robots for fun
- Have found a way to excel in the most challenging circumstances
- Like to work around smart people
- Are not a fan of bureaucracy or office politics
- Do not quit until a job is well done
- Like to take the weekend off for a favorite activity
- Believe in utmost integrity
- Pursue excellence until we have produced our best work
- Do not work on projects that harm people
- Focus on making our clients wildly successful
- Appreciate taking the time to enjoy life
Do we have a match? Most important of all, are you ready to be responsive to some of the brightest, most demanding clients working in engineering today?
We have office locations in southern California (San Diego), northern California (Sunnyvale), and the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR/ Vancouver, WA and Seattle, WA) areas. We are always on the lookout for future employees (product development engineers specializing in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control systems, computer engineering, firmware, or mechatronics).
Current Positions Available:
Even if your specific job is not open currently, Simplexity is always looking for exceptional engineers. Highly qualified candidates, experienced or new college graduates, will be considered for upcoming projects in our offices. We are also sometimes open to experienced engineers who wish to work part-time. Please submit your resume and cover letter.