I come from a diverse background that started in the automotive industry specializing in vehicle electrical systems. Leveraging my technical and graphic design background, I began pursuing Solidworks design projects and training. I also have a passion for MATLAB programming, 3d printers, and CO2 laser cutters.
- Mechanical Design
- Metrology Testing and Automation
- System Level Testing
- Electrical Wiring and Diagnostics
- Test Fixture Design and Programming
- Laser cutting and 3D printing
- Engineering test lab owner with Illumina for 6 years. Provided a front to back support for the R&D team to include mechanical test fixture design, automation scripting, and data analysis.
- Mechanical designer with Fiserv R&D team, designing manufacturing equipment for credit cards, printing, and line support.
- Cumulative 4 years with Simplexity as a Sr. Engineering Technician for system development, wiring, and system testing.
- AS in Automotive Technology, Universal Technical Institute
Interests / Obsessions
- Graphic design (business/pleasure)
- Laser cutting and 3d printing (business/pleasure)
- Playing video games with my fiancé and kids