Graduating in the Spring of 2022, I joined Simplexity as a mechanical engineer primarily because of the opportunities the company offers to work on a wide variety of technical projects. I have always aspired to work in product development, and Simplexity has a proven track record of producing high-quality work. As a new engineer, such exposure is extremely exciting and highly valuable to my career growth. However, while my primary focus is in mechanical engineering, I also share a strong interest in computer science.
- SOLIDWORKS Modeling
- Strong proficiency in Python, Java, MATLAB
- Worked as a software development intern at Northrop Grumman where I built web scraping tools and various Python applications to track U2 and Global Hawk aircrafts.
- Worked as a data science and AI intern at Peraton developing machine learning models and artificial neural networks to classify semantic datatypes for extremely large databases.
- Served as a student heat transfer researcher at Loyola Marymount University by building MATLAB applications to automatically detect and track micro water droplets being shot at high speeds from piezoelectric tubes.
- Developed a human-driven vehicle with hydraulic power transmission, energy storage and discharge, and regenerative braking.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University
- Minor in Computer Science, Loyola Marymount University
Recognition / Awards
- Suma Cum Laude
- Program Scholar, Mechanical Engineering at LMU
- College Scholar, Seaver College of Science and Engineering at LMU
Interests / Obsessions
- Mountain biking and bike repair
- Hiking and camping
- Surfing, paddle boarding, and wake skating
- Fun coding projects and learning new programming languages
“Pessimists sound smart. Optimists make money.”
– Nat Friedman, CEO of GitHub