Tamsen has experience working across the environmental, energy, and industrial sectors. She has worked in sales account management and been responsible for corporate client relationships in Biopharma and Life Sciences for all of North America. The success of Tamsen’s demonstrated focus on understanding client needs and commitment to sourcing comprehensive solutions is measured by her clients’ satisfaction.
- Account Management – Working with clients to develop custom solutions, and then tracking team progress to ensure timely and accurate implementation.
- Program Management – Aided in development and implementation of compliance-driven metrics reporting and SOP’s for proprietary client environmental and safety programs, in a variety of industries and spaces (including: Manufacturing, R&D).
- Supported local and national service programs across a variety of industries in both the private and government sectors.
- Advocate for optimization of programs and services.
- BS, Geology, University of California, Davis (2008)
- MS, Geology, California State University-Sacramento (2012)
Interests / Obsessions
- International travel
- Hiking, camping
- My dog!
“If you don’t know where you are going, you are certain to end up somewhere else“
~ Yogi Berra