- BS in Electrical Engineering, University of
- Certified LabVIEW Developer; Apr 2017
- Angus J. Henderson, Pamela M. Roper, Lawrence
A. Borschowa, and Roy D. Mead, “Stable,
continuously tunable operation of a diode-
pumped doubly resonant optical parametric
oscillator,” Opt. Lett. 25, 12641266 (2000)
Interest / Obsessions
- My cats and dog
- “Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?”
– George Costanza
- Consumer and Medical product development
- LabVIEW and LabVIEW FPGA
- Circuit board design
- OrCAD and CAM350 development tools
- Motor controls
- Wireless charging
- Low power design
- Wearable devices
- System integration
- Design under ISO 13485 certified Quality System
- Worked on the following wearables:
-Updated a medical pedometer to replace EOL parts, and added wireless charging, accelerometer, and Bluetooth module.
-Characterized and tested subsystems of a transdermal fentanyl delivery patch.
- Completed EE design for second generation atherectomy catheter control PCB and FDA compliance testing and
- Designed wearable patch for transdermal fentanyl delivery.
- Performed characterization testing on the ASIC boost circuit and battery usage analysis and production root cause
- Modified high powered 1064nm lasers to produce 532nm lasers.
- Built optical parametric oscillators using diode pumped laser source and periodically poled lithium niobate (PPLN) crystals to create custom wavelengths. Developed a Labview application used in a prototype device to detect TB. Involved control of stepper motors, TEC controller, machine vision for fluid detection, and optical measurements of fluorescence in a microfluidic cartridge.
- Developed a Labview application used in a prototype device that measured blood gases. Involved SPI interface to MUX’s, ADCs, and DACs on custom PCB boards.
- Developed a Labview application used to calibrate radiometers that measure irradiance of therapeutic blue light sources. Involved interfacing to existing hardware, added additional hardware, and created a new user interface.