If none of the other categories fall into what you’re looking for, here are some other services we offer:
- Brainstorming with an experienced, multi-disciplinary team. If you’re looking for fresh ideas, our team can be engaged for brainstorming and idea generation sessions.
- Hold a design review with an external team. If you’re looking for expert mechanical, electrical, firmware, software, systems, or quality engineers to review your design, we can help.
- Troubleshoot a particularly tricky problem. If you’re needing assistance in figuring out why a prototype or manufactured product is not behaving in the expected way, our engineers can usually get to the bottom of the trickiest of problems.
- Start-up advice & estimates. We know that when starting a new venture, you need to figure out how much money to ask for before having the design fully complete. Through our decades of experiences, we have seen enough new products to be able to give rough-order-of-magnitude (ROM) cost estimates for how much it will take to develop your product. We can also advise on the best process to follow to meet your product’s unique needs.
- Quick Skunkworks projects. When you need something fast or there is a demonstration deadline to meet, we can usually put an engineer or two on it fast and execute to the critical path quickly. We have helped our clients like Ossia meet a Consumer Electronics Show CES) deadline in just a few short weeks.
Next Steps: The best place to start is our contact us form. Please let us know your needs and we’ll get back to you quickly to see if we can help.