Senior Electrical Engineer
Portland Metro Office
- B.A. Physics, Macalester College
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University. Concentration: mechatronics
- Two patents for a multi-nary group IB and VIA based semiconductor (8889469 and 8729543)
Interests / Obsessions
- Hobby electronics
- Bicycle touring
- Circuit design
- PCB architecture and design
- Component selection
- Miniaturization of wearable products
- Sensor integration
- Medical device design
- Biological signal processing
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Process engineering
- Design validation and verification
- Statistical analysis and testing
- Power systems design
- Medical device design from initial concept to production in the wearables field.
- Four years' experience process engineering and machine development at a thin film solar start-up.
- Rapid prototyping and quick-turn concept testing.
- Worked on an instability feedback control system to be installed on the particle accelerator at CERN, Switzerland.