Ian is a mechanical engineer with cross-disciplinary experience in the domain of systems engineering. After spending almost 4 years in the DoD industry he decided to return to a mechanically focused role. Ian enjoys having a more substantial impact on the design and seeing the final results of the products.
- Systems test for verification
- Mechanical design
- Project management
- Systems engineer at Northrop Grumman for 4 years working on avionics, radar, and communications.
- AIAA SciTech 2022 Sustainability in Aerospace project.
- Helmet integrated flight diagnostics HUD for turbine powered jetpack.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering from San Diego State University
Recognition / Awards
- Multiple NGC company awards for efficiency and process improvements.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Interests / Obsessions
- Fitness and Health (Weight Lifting, Mobility, & Diet)
- Outdoor Activities (Running, Mountain Biking, & Hiking)
- Reading (Memoirs, Historical Fiction, & Self-Development)
- Coffee (Preference: Single origin pour over, Ethiopian at #1)
“Wisdom is knowing how little we know.”